Disney is currently hiring for work from home guest services representatives. What could be more ideal than a Disney work from home job? You can also find out many other ways to work for Disney from home.
This work at home job for Disney is responsible for engaging and providing guests with an entertaining experience in a work from home environment. This is a full-time or part-time, non-exempt position. You will answer inbound calls and assist guests with online purchases for the Disney Store.
What is the Disney Store?
For those unfamiliar with the Disney Store, it is basically the retail chain of Disney merchandise. You can find anything from Disney clothing, toys, and even home decor. There used to be many retail locations across the country but now it operates mostly as an online store.
I actually grew up in the Orlando area, about 45 minutes from Disney World and let’s just say I visited the park more than a few times growing up. When i moved away later in life my view on theme parks may have been a little skewed after visiting Disney my whole life.
Unfortunately, my kids have only been able to visit Disney World once but they definitely had a love for all things Disney growing up including the characters and the movies meaning that we visited the Disney Store often while shopping for birthday and Christmas presents. So if you are missing that Disney vibe you can always visit the Disney Store online to get your Disney merchandise fix.
I also had a hand full of friends of that worked for Disney growing up. That might sound like a blast but if you ever visited Florida on a hot humid day, you can imagine working all day in that heat while hidden inside a thick Disney costume. Well now you can be a part of the Disney magic and have a Disney work from home job all without the sweat!
Love the idea of a Disney work from home job but not sure if this is the one for you? nterested in other ways to get a Disney work from home job? Check out my posts on 25 Ways to Work for Disney from Home. You can also visit our Work For Disney From Home Pinterest board where she share ideas not only from our blog but from other work at home blogs as well.
Disney Work from Home Job Qualifications:
- Guest Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement over the phone
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills, including online shopping experience
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts
- Must maintain a professional appearance and meet Disney Store grooming guidelines
- A dedicated work environment that provides privacy in an office like setting
- Access to internet service with minimum upload speeds of 2Mbps
- No interruptions, loud background noises, or distractions during scheduled work hours
Disney Work From Home Job Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience in Call Center or retail or service industry
- Previous work from home or customer service experience is a definite plus!
What Will I Do as a Disney Work From Home Guest Services Representative?
This position takes incoming phone calls for the Disney Store customer service. This includes helping customers place orders or assisting them with any issues they are having with their orders. The position also includes helping customers through email as well. There may a time every once in a while when you need to make an outgoing phone call but this would not be a cold call, more so to resolve an ongoing customer service issue.
How Do I Get Hired for a Disney Work From Home Position?
Disney hires for these positions frequently so if you do not see the position listed on their job site then check back soon . Visit their job site at https://jobs.disneycareers.com and search “Guest Services Representative- Work from Home” in the search box to see any current listings. Positions are usually available in Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, Nevada, South Carolina and Texas. You should be open to working evenings, weekends and holidays. You must have your own computer that meets requirements along with high speed internet and a landline phone. Visit the job listing for updated information on these requirements.
For other positions similar to this you can try FlexJobs. Every job listing is hand screened and 100% verified.
For a list of more companies that hire for similar positions visit the work from home companies page. I
This post may contain affiliate links but I only share work from home information I believe valuable to my readers.