If you’re looking for text chat operator jobs that you can do from home, SiteStaff may have just the job opening that you’re looking for. Text chat operator jobs from home are a great option for those looking for a non-phone work from home job.
Text chat jobs are jobs that are becoming a hot commodity. Being able to work and communicate from the convenience of your own home sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Luckily, more and more companies around the world are seeing the benefits of offering positions where they can find great candidates and save money by having them work remotely.
Text chat operator jobs are basically customer service jobs similar to virtual call center jobs except without phone work. Have you ever noticed while on a website you often get a pop up asking if you need help or support? Many companies now offer customer service directly from their website through a chat option where customers can ask customers or get help in real time. This offers a great option for customers who do not have to wait for response when emailing a company or wait on hold to talk to a customer service agent. It also offers a great option for those wanting to work from home but do not want to do phone work because it requires a quiet background that is often difficult for work at home moms or dads.
The great news about having a job that you can do from home is that you can literally get to work each and every day without having to worry about traffic, time or any other issues that can pop up in between you and your office.
Finding available text chat operator jobs with SiteStaff isn’t hard, you just have to be prepared how to apply when the position is open.
Text Chat Operator Jobs with SiteStaff
SiteStaff gives their text chat operator jobs the title “Chat hosts” and often has frequent openings for work at home positions. If you’re interested in these work from home jobs, it’s important to stay on top of the job listings that they list on their site. Jobs that can be done from home tend to fill up quickly, so it’s always a good idea to check on openings on a consistent basis.
Job Description for Text Chat Operation Jobs
SiteStaff puts a lot of emphasis on their Chat hosts and considers them a strong asset of the company. While great customer service skills are a must, here are the other qualifications that one needs to have as well to be considered.
Qualifications for Text Chat Operator Jobs
- Possess the strong ability to multitask – You’ll be having varying conversations at once so being able to balance them all with ease is a must.
- Show emotions with each and every chat – While chatting to some companies is impersonal, SiteStaff doesn’t see it that way. Every time that you talk to a customer, you should be able to talk to them like a close friend but still do so in a respectful way.
- Be flexible in the work shifts – Chat jobs can have a random schedule which means that there will be a need for applicants to have the ability to work weird hours if needed.
- Be a team player – Working together with customers and coworkers is super important to the overall vision of SiteStaff.
- Consistently type 65-75+ WPM in perfect punctuation, grammar and spelling
- Be a problem solver-Use resources the company provides to give customers answers to their questions and help them solve their problems
Benefits of working Text Chat Operation Jobs at SiteStaff
Depending on who you ask, their answer for benefits would vary. But here are a few of the benefits for working for SiteStaff:
- Flexibility – If you’re looking for a job that you can have a random and altered schedule, being a text chat operator may be perfect for you. The hours vary quite frequently and it’s almost the expected norm.
- Being able to work from home – One of the biggest perks is that you can help others through text chat all from the comfort of your own home. How great is that?
- Training is provided – SiteStaff does a great job at training it’s employees and providing the resources and materials to ensure that everyone is ready and trained to the best of their ability.
If you’ve been looking for text chat operation jobs that you can do from home, look no further than the job openings listed at SiteStaff. You can view the Sitestaff position and apply on their website. If you would like to apply for other text chat operator jobs you can also visit our post 14 Text Chat Operator Jobs From Home. While it may be a competitive place of employment to get a job at, be persistent in your applying! You never know when it’ll pay off! In no time at all, you could be working from the comfort of your home as a Text Chat Operator!
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.