Unresearched Craigslist AdNew Times is looking for a writer with interest in social media and…
Many of you who are bloggers or active on social media have probably heard of LiveWorld. They are known for handling content and social media for a number of large companies. A work at home social media moderator for some of these brands includes monitoring their content or social media sites. This may include monitoring a client`s Facebook posts and comments, message boards, or blog entries. This may also include responding to questions or comments according to a client`s or brand`s direction.
Work at home Social Media Moderator Required Skills:
- Demonstrated social media super-user (including Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Current and active participation in Facebook fan pages, groups and discussion threads a plus
- Involvement with online community activities/types of content (blogs, video, images, audio, discussion board posts, etc.) is a must
- Strong writing skills are a plus
- Previous moderation experiences preferred, but not required
- High-speed Internet access a must
You can apply on the LiveWorld application page.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and receive your copy of "Top 7 Legitimate Work From Home Jobs"