Many of you who are bloggers or active on social media have probably heard of LiveWorld. They
are known for handling content and social media for a number of large companies. Moderating for some of these brands includes monitoring their content or social media sites. This may include monitoring a client`s Facebook posts and comments, message boards, or blog entries. This may also include responding to questions or comments according to a client`s or brand`s direction.
Here is a list of skills they would like to see.
- Demonstrated social media super-user (including Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Current and active participation in Facebook fan pages, groups and discussion threads a plus
- Involvement with online community activities/types of content (blogs, video, images, audio, discussion board posts, etc.) is a must
- Strong writing skills are a plus
- Previous moderation experiences preferred, but not required
- High-speed Internet access a must
You can apply on the LiveWorld application page.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.