LiveOps is one of the well known virtual call center companies listed on my Work…
Everyone knows the power of Amazon, right? But did you know that there are some awesome ways to make money from home with Amazon that anyone can apply for? Here are some simple tips for finding and applying for Amazon Work from Home Jobs!
Amazon Work From Home Jobs
Have you been wanting to work virtually for quite some time, but don’t know exactly where to start? Luckily, with all the awesome companies out there that are allowing more and more employees and independent contractors to work remotely, it’s not difficult to find a work from home job anymore.
One company that recognizes the value of having virtual employees? Amazon.
Here is a bit of information about Amazon Work from Home Jobs that need to be on your job searching radar.
Amazon Work From Home Jobs as Customer Service Associate
While this list of available opportunities may change, here are some current virtual job openings with Amazon. Because their job openings change so frequently if this specific job is no longer available when visiting their job site check back again soon because it pops up frequently. You can also find all of their job openings that allow working from home by visiting their virtual locations job board.
Qualifications needed to do this Amazon Work From Home Job
This info is as provided by the Amazon job site-
· Moderate all customer reviews and respond to email , telephone, and online chat queries in English
· Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management
· Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
· Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for telephone, chat and email response and service levels
· Follows company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
· Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
· Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service
· Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
· Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond all
· Other duties as assigned.
· 1+ year of relevant customer service experience
· Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications
· Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
· Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)
· Some college degree preferred
· 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
· Ability to multi-task with phone and computer skills
· Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred
As with any type of remote job, you need to make certain that you have a good working area, a strong internet connection, and a headset to communicate if needed.
This specific position does require phone work so you do need to have a quiet work background which means if you have small children at home you would need to work after they are in bed for the night or have someone there to watch them while you work.
Amazon work from home jobs in customer service are basically the contact point for customers that have questions or problems with an order or may need to return a product previously purchased. This position is also responsible for moderating customer service reviews for the site. During training you will learn the process for doing this as well as how to handle calls based on the needs of the customer.
How Do I Get Hired For This Amazon Work From Home Job?
Review each job posting carefully as many times these customer service positions are only hiring in certain states even though you will be working from home or at times they may require you to live near one of their offices and attend training there and begin working from home after the training period.
Pay for this Amazon work from home job in customer service starts at $10 an hour but most associates earn between $10-$17 including bonuses and incentives.
Amazon also often hires for customer service work from home associates to help with their smart devices including Alexa. Customers may call with questions on problems they are having with their smart devices or just basic questions on operation of the devices.
For even more ideas on ways to make money from home with Amazon visit our Make Money From home With Amazon Pinterest Board.
After reviewing the job posting carefully and checking to make sure you meet the qualifications and the job sounds like a good fit for you then go ahead and fill out their online application. Many times they hire in large amounts like 5,000 people at a time so it can take some time to hear back from them regarding their application.
Working from home does allow a great deal of flexibility and options, but it also means that you have to make certain to schedule out your time and plan accordingly as well.
With the available options from Amazon to work from you, you may find the perfect career or job that you can do with ease. As with any company, make certain that you check daily for possible virtual job openings with Amazon. Companies often update their job openings frequently (and sometimes even more than once per day), so bookmark the jobs page and check back often.
You don’t want to miss out on a chance to apply and work for a great company with any of their Amazon Work From Home Jobs! If this type of work from home job does not sound like it is a good fit for you then be sure to check out our article on 12 Ways to Make Money From Home With Amazon for many other ideas!
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.