Disney jobs from home are a very popular topic on the blog lately. I don't want to overwhelm you with ideas on How to Work for Disney from Home but one of my favorites is getting ready for their annual hiring, it is the Disney Parks Mom Panel.
Now, before you get to excited I should warn you that this position does not pay an hourly rate like a normal work from home job. It is more of a volunteer position with great perks but if you are a Disney lover it might be something you find that you love!
What is the Disney Parks Mom Panel?
The Disney Parks Mom Panel is a panel of moms, dads, and grandparents that is put together by Disney every year. This panel provides answers to other parents who have questions in regards to planning their Disney vacation. The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online forum of real parents who have mastered the art of planning a Disney Parks vacation. It is now offered in four languages-English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese. The panel helps guests plan their vacations to Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line® and Disney Vacation Club®
Now, like I mentioned earlier, this is not a paid position but I do like to share this position every year when they do their annual hiring because it is something that a lot of Disney lovers enjoy doing in their free time and it comes with one really great perk- a free trip to a Disney Destination, for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel.
How do I apply for these Disney jobs from home?
The Disney Parks Mom Panel hires for panelists once a year and that window is coming up this week. They will be searching for new moms, dads, grandparents, and in the know family members to join the Disney Parks Moms Panel in 2018. What is the biggest requirement? That you are a huge Disney enthusiast! Have you been to Disney so many times that you give other family and friends advice on planning their trip? Then this position might be for you! Disney Parks Moms Panelists must also be comfortable communicating in written form to help Guests around the globe. Applications open at noon EDT on Wednesday, September 6, 2017 and round one closes at noon EDT on Wednesday, September 13, 2017. The downside is this is not actually a paid position. It is more of a volunteer position that comes with one really great perk- a free trip to a Disney Destination, for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Visit DisneyParksMomPanel.com for more information
What are the requirements?
All Panelists must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Have visited either Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort at least once in the last 12 months. If applying to be a Disney Cruise Line® or Disney Vacation Club® Panelist, you must have experienced that vacation within the last 24 months.
- Be able to complete at least approximately 10-20 written responses per week.
- Provide their own opinions, tips and feedback on Disney vacations.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates between November 29- December 3, 2017 for Training sessions. Panelists cannot bring family members or friends on the Training visit (detailed dates will be confirmed with Panelists following the search & selection).
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, including Disney Internship programs, or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts, must not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company, including Disney Internships participants, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts, and must not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company, including Disney Internship participants, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts. In addition, participants must not be employees, contractors, advisors or consultants for, must not hold more than a de minimis ownership interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of, any entity of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any entity which owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake, Polk or Seminole Counties, Florida or Orange County, California.
- Not be currently employed in the travel, hotel or theme park industries (including being a travel agent or consultant); and not be an immediate family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel, hotel or theme park industries (including being an immediate family member of, or currently residing with a travel agent or consultant).
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
And receive a free copy of my ebooklet "Top 7 Work From Home Jobs"