Infocision is currently hiring for non-profit virtual call center agent jobs in Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. This position will recruit volunteers or raise funds for some of the nation’s leading Non-Profit health organizations. The position will also include inbound customer service and sales calls
- A 17 inch monitor (or monitor that supports 1024×768 screen resolution)
- Must be running one of the following versions of Windows.
- (Please note minimum memory requirements for each):
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 with 2 GB memory
- Windows 8
- Must be using latest version of Intern
- A computer with either Intel or AMD Processor
- Internet Explorer (current version is 9 for Windows 7)
- Firefox and Google Chrome are not compatible
- An approved antivirus package installed and running with libraries up to date
- Windows Firewall must be Turned On. Note that some antivirus software (Norton, McAfee, etc.) have Firewall services built into them as well. These must be turned off.
- An active high speed CABLE or DSL Internet connection with a minimum of 3.0 Mbps Downstream, 512 Kbps Upstream NOTE: Dial-up & SATELLITE Internet connections are NOT compatible with the WAH program.
- Due to performance issues and network security risks WiFi Routers or other wireless network devices (MiFi, etc.) are not permitted for WAH network connections
- Home Phone Line – This cannot be a Digital Phone Service, must be a land line. Also your phone and Internet connection must be on separate lines
- Valid E-Mail Address
- Work 8 Weekend Hours each week
Visit the job posting to apply- Infocision Non-Profit Call Center Agent Jobs
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.