Xerox is hiring once again for work-at-home call center agents. If you have a background in customer job posting. The job would include the following duties:
service or have worked for other telecommuting call center companies, this position might interest you. This position would be scheduled around 29 hours a week. You can view more about the specific hours and shifts on their
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensure accurate phone coverage
- Monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Apply for this position on the Xerox website
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
And receive a free copy of my ebooklet "Top 7 Work From Home Jobs"