General transcription work at home jobs are hard to come by, and for those without the training to do
medical transcription, it is a great opportunity. Schlesinger Associates is currently hiring for an experienced transcriber work at home position. You must have experience transcribing focus groups and market research interviews.
Pay ranges from $10 – $12 per 15 minutes of audio.
All applicants must be US based.
Here is a list of requirements per the job posting:
– Market Research transcription experience preferred
– High accuracy (98% or better)
– Advanced knowledge of proper grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation rules
– Ability to successfully meet tight deadlines
– Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail, etc.
– Broadband/High Speed internet access
– Comfortable with uploading/downloading digital files
– Prefer 4-year college degree (some college or business/vocational education acceptable with equivalent experience)
You must pass a transcription test to be considered. If interested, you can view the job application and to receive access to the test send a short cover letter/résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
And receive a free copy of my ebooklet "Top 7 Work From Home Jobs"